Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lords of the realm 2 where can I get it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lords of the realm 2 where can I get it ?

Does anyone know where I could download Lords Of The Realm 2 , or its demo ?
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

eBay. or the used games bin at places like EBX. There is an expansion pack too.
    Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
    Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
    I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

I think you're better off with Lords of the Realm 1, you can download it at www.the-underdogs.org
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

What Colon said. LotR 2 is majorly sucky.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I only thing that I didn't like about Lords of the Realm 2 was the lack of custom castles.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I already have the first Lords game and Im looking forward to trying out its 3rd incarnation thats in development at present.

Never actually tried version 2 and was just interested in seeing what it had to offer whilst waiting for no 3.

If its not that good then Ill maybe give it a miss.
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Is there a lotr 3 on the way?
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Apparently there is, which is very cool.

Comment

Does anyone know how to play TCP/IP multiplayer games for LOTR2 with DSL? email me at yamaha135@sbcglobal.net

Comment

I'd agree that the 1st version was better in most respects than the second. Hopefully the third will bring some new and interesting material to the series, not just 3d. Otherwise we might as well stick to playing Mediaeval Total War.
                    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                    H.Poincaré

Comment

First one was better than the second, I am also looking forward to the third one in September.

Comment

Working...
                      X