Play chess at the NarzWarz forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play chess at the NarzWarz forum!

Hi all. Just wanted to issue an invite to everyone to my new forums : www.narzwarz.com/forum

I notice Apolyton does not have a forum for chess so if anyone wants to play correspondence chess (i.e. : I post my move, you post yours), come to the chess section of my forum and start one up (or join one).

- Narz

BTW, NarzWarz itself (the game) is not fully functional yet, it should be ready within a month, when it is "released" I'm sure you'll find it to be the best game since the original Civ.
    Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

g3 vs e4? whos is better in chess?

Comment

Ay caramba, change the colors, man. It's really not comfortable looking at the forum index...

Comment

Ay caramba, change the colors, man. It's really not comfortable looking at the forum index...
        There are different forum themes you can choose from. The forum is really quite advanced.

Comment

Good forum (not fora). Need's some new members, though. Therefore, a bump.

Comment

Thanks. Thats why I am recruiting here, most of the current members are from the forum I frequent the most (CivFanatics Center) and they already have a forum for chess. So I figured I'd ask around here in case there were any players among you.

Feel free to just sign up and post a move (1.e4, Nf3, whatever you're into), someone will reply I promise.

- Narz

Comment

ugh, my eyes, my eyes!

sorry, dude, I am not into chess.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I think if anyone wanted to play chess they could have a thread here in other games. Not to discourage people from Narz's forum, go anyway, wear your sunglasses, and await this upcoming masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Narz
                  There are different forum themes you can choose from. The forum is really quite advanced.
                  I know, I'm familiar with XMB, I used Partagium Beta and Magic Lantern in the past.

Comment

Yeah, I like XMB, I like the Stats feature. I'm just looking forward to the day when I'm not "poster of the day".

By the way, is the forum theme really so disconcerting? I think it sets a mood but perhaps I will change it to something more... generic. Perhaps gray and white with blue links nah.. something else.

Comment

Try darker red in the tables.

Hm, ever tried the portal addition for XMB? I think that'd make the site and forum a more integrated entity.

Comment

Hm, ever tried the portal addition for XMB? I think that'd make the site and forum a more integrated entity.
                        No, how does it work?

Comment

It's very easy to install/hack, and it's easy to maintain as well (if they haven't changed the module-structure Eregi built in the original portal hack).

Here's an example of an XMB portal:

Comment

Yeah, I see what you mean. I think for now though I will keep the forum seperate from the main site.

Comment

Hmmh. When I try to register, it says:
                              Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Comment

Working...
                              X