Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neverwinter Nights: What are good servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverwinter Nights: What are good servers?

I'm fairly new to this game, I mostly bought it because of the great multiplayer potential I've heard about. I'm having a lot of fun with it, but there seems to be a plethora of multiplayer servers out there. This is, of course, a good thing, but there are far too many for me to examine each one and see where the good ones are.

If you play NWN, could you suggest some good multiplayer servers or ongoing games?

Also, if you play NWN, how do you usually use multiplayer? Direct connect with friends, guild games, open multiplayer games, MMORPG games, what?
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

I haven't actually gotten a chance to play NWN very much because it doesn't run well on my computer, but ALFA seems like a really great 'mmorpg' for roleplaying. I don't know if they are accepting more members yet, though.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Maybe a lot of you don't have this game, but I'm still interested. Most servers are either "1337 servers" where 20-lvl characters brag about how... well, 1337 they are and drop ice storms on low level parties, or they are servers so heavy on roleplay that it takes weeks to gain a single level (read: most Krynn servers).

Any good finds would be appreciated.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Damn; can you believe I've had this game for weeks and STILL have not installed it.

What's freaking wrong with me??

Comment

I hear good things about NWN Connections.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

cyclotron7: since you're the only one actively looking to play this online, perhaps you could share your findings with everyone? I bought this game myself recently after having borrowed a friends copy since Christmas. Haven't yet found the time for online play, but do want to.

BTW, have you tried any of the modules/adventures for download?
            "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

So far Twilight is the best of the modules that I've playing IMO, however there are still lot's of other great mods too.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
              X