No announcement yet.

Shadowbane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another snag. Because the people who work at UPS don't even know what time they close, I won't be able to get my new computer until Monday.

The guy tells me my package will be there at 7:30 (when the truck gets back) and they close at 9:00. So I roll in at 7:45 to see that they close at 7:30. I hate morons.

Comment

I am playing it! It's pretty cool, although leveling is kinda boring, but at least you can group and not have to share experience points. I'm a level 9 half-giant fighter (soon to be barbarian) on the Mourning server.

Comment

yes, newbie island can be quite boring. Once you get off it, it get's alot more interesting. The Safehold of Khar, for instance, is a haven of thieves and murderers and you will always have to keep your wits about you when hunting there, the same goes for the other safeholds to a lesser extent. And then when you join a guild you will have to be wary of foreign invaders, hunting disputes, or being caught in the middle of a war.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I can't wait

Comment

I hit level 29 today on my barbarian, and also got a channeler up to level 11. This game is very good and I can't wait to get into some guild wars.
            Last edited by dudemanjack; May 24, 2003, 10:39.

Comment

This seems like great fun but don't you have to pay a monthly fee?
              It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Yep but if you play say ten hours each week the price for all MMORPGs is very cheap really.
                To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold
                  Yep but if you play say ten hours each week the price for all MMORPGs is very cheap really.
                  And for addicts who often play ten hours a day, it's really non-existant.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

This past Wednesday and Thursday I played pretty much all day.

Comment

Working...
                    X