No announcement yet.

3rd Official Top Games Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when were caesar 3 and AOE:Rise of Rome released?
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Check the lists at the site given in the first post.

Comment

gonegold for 1998 seems to only list December releases.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

A google search for the game + the word "release" generally finds the release date.

Update to come sometime today, but right now I need to shut down my computer due to a thunderstorm.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            A google search for the game + the word "release" generally finds the release date.
            well yeah, after paging through release dates for Sid caesar, caesars palace, etc

but it does turn out that both were released in 1998.

Comment

Civ:TOT 25
              SMAC 25
              Caesar3 23
              SMG 23
              AOE:ROR 4

I rank TOT high, as I had never played a civ game before, so it gets votes (for me) based on the Civ design, not just the TOT add-ons.

Comment

Updated once again.

This poll will close at the end of May. All posters who have not voted yet can still do so until then.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

What's next Skanky?

Comment

Vote for your top 5 games, that contains the letter 'P'
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Vote for your top official game poll!

Comment

• Spammers

I was thinking a poll of top games released from 19~~ to 1997. I just want to make sure there is enough variety of games between the two dates to make the poll interesting enough. So as of yet, the first date isn't set.

I like those suggestions though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          Spammers

I was thinking a poll of top games released from 19~~ to 1997. I just want to make sure there is enough variety of games between the two dates to make the poll interesting enough. So as of yet, the first date isn't set.

I like those suggestions though.
                          hi ,

, why till '97 , .....

have a nice day
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• This poll covered from 1998-2000
                            My previous one covered 2001/2002

So rather than having people vote for the same games in each poll, I'm seperating them by the years they were released.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                              Maybe set beginning date, to be "the end of the Amiga days", this means: If a game could be played on the Amiga, then it's too old for this poll...
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• For me the end of the Amiga days was not until 1996. I don't think I'd be the only one who would not have played that many PC games before 1997.

Comment

Working...
                                X