No announcement yet.

Gaimng question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System Shock 2 also has MP with the latest patch.

Nothing like roaming the halls of the Von Braun and the Rickenbacker with a friend, both of you being paranoid and jumpy
    I have no signature.
    -Bob Dole

Comment

Once I remember there was old good game "Robinson" or "Planet Robinson" or something like that. Your ship crashed into some planned and you had to live, including eating, sleeping, using various drugs,etc. Probably you still find it somewhere if you'd search...

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
        Both are story oriented SP games, though Deus ex has MP, which focuses on the FPS of the game.

For MP there are loads of RPG's though.......4 or 5 have extremely large followings. Why do these not appeal to you?
        my freind likes FPSs best

We both like RPGs (sometiems I am up for a standard FPS, but nto alwayS)

so I was asking

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

There aren't many first person RPGs, and there aren't many multiplayer RPGs. I don't think there is a game that qualifies for what you are looking for unless you include the MMORPGs.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
          X