Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SimCity: When does one upgrade the zoning to dense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't have a problem with starting medium at all (its money you're going to spend sooner or later unless you really want low density zones.) Each set of new zones were all created close to each other so heavy cross traffic didn't happen, the new sims just got jobs in the new offices and factories.

I'm using one of the big zones so painting it all low density before going up would have been tedious and not very sensible. I wanted as many people as possible within the max radii of my two initial schools. Things upgraded smoothly to medium at about 20k pop and dense from about 45k upward. The only trouble I have at present (95k) is that when I load the region each time it seems to recalculate who uses which school etc, so some will suddenly have 1000 students and go on strike while the ones next door only have 200. Before exiting last time they were all stable and fully funded at 600 each....
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
    X