Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton.net - SH Demo Server

Instructions for playing on the Apolyton.net - SH Demo Server

For background details and download instructions, please check the "Have fun, play with us!" thread.

Basic instructions for connection to the server.

1. Launch the MoH:AA SH demo.
    2. Configure your graphics settings and keys. It's essential for playing the game.
    3. Go to the room labeled Multiplayer.
    4. Choose Multiplayer Settings and set your name, skin choices and connection type.
    5. Click Join Game and enter the IP number to directly connect. The server's IP number is 62.71.51.83.
    6. The game should then connect you to the server.

The server runs both of the maps included with the demo. The Malta deathmatch map and the Druckkammern tug-o-war map. All maps are played 3 rounds and one round is max 20 minutes long. Friendly fire and realism are both off, but leaning is permitted. Also notice that Virtual Ming is guarding you.

If you need help or other assistance, ask in this thread or at the #apolyton IRC channel where I idle.

The server will be running at least the next 12 hours. The actual MoH:AA SH demo playing event will be within several weeks as the game can be played on a proper server. This server has only 8 slots because of my lousy ADSl connection, plus my ISP doesn't actually allow me to run any servers.

Keep on fragging!
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

The server will be down until the next appointed game.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

And that is... when?
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

demo? is that compatible in mp with the full version?

Comment

Rasb has the full version but he installed the demo to play IIRC...
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Carlos is right. You have to have the demo, can't use the full version.

And the next scheduled game is when, Rasbey?
            XBox Live: VovanSim
            xbox.com (login required)
            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
            Spore page

Comment

As for the game, I'm not sure as I'm busy with several exams in the next 2 weeks, but maybe I could try to organise one hour or so sometime. Generally I'm available for a game starting at 5:30 AM GMT/12:30 AM EST in the morning. Evenings local time are busy now.

Comment

Working...
              X