Munch's Oddysee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munch's Oddysee

I bought an X-box earlier this month, and I've been slowly picking up games. It just recently occured to me what an awesome deal eBay is, so I started bidding, and won a copy of the Oddworld game for 18 bucks, including s&h. Anybody know anything about it? It looks cool, but I don't know much about the series.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

I rented it, never having played the previous two games but heard great things about it.

It's one of the most memorable games I've played (in that it's quite offbeat), and I did enjoy the time I spent with it, but I never felt the urge to buy it since there's not much replay value to it after you beat it.

$18 seems like a good deal, though.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's a fun game. I picked it up for $9 used at the local GameCrazy store (not bad eh). I love getting big groups of archers and watching them throw down.
      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Aight cool. Sounds like something fun to mess around with once in a while.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X