• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the sig. Skanky.

Comment

Yeh - but "Taboo" isn't there

SG[1]
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

I visit Underdogs a lot and missed this one completely. They give it such a strong writeup I'll have to give it a try and see if my machine will let it run. The linked story about why it never made release is fascinating too.

Is the version on CD the completed game or the beta version that the Underdogs has?
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

I played PM2 lots a few years back, don't know exactly why but it was very captivating. The bugger did screw up my hard drive one day, but that was more related to personal stupidity then a problem with the game.

I always resorted to money cheats though, since I never managed to do the finances well. I never got around to messing about with the fighting system either. I just aimed for as many endings as possible:

Spoiler:
          One time she ended up as a courtesan, one time as my wife , one time she was a magician if I recall correctly.

And it was really touching to watch her succeed in the ball, or some competition, or get happily married... :'-)
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I kept training her to fight the one time I played it and got her to win the tournament.

It was always funny to see some guy try to take over the dojo every year. Does the dojo master piss everyone off that much!
            I never know their names, But i smile just the same
            New faces...Strange places,
            Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
            -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Working...
            X