No announcement yet.

Have fun - play with us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah well nm i can't come on saturday either, and neither can i come after that as well, maybe a week later, too bad for me i guess...
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Ras, are we doing direct IP connection? I would prefer that to gamespy. Also, I have a 56k right now. I tested in a 1 on 1 game and it was fine, but if I make our game lag too much I'll leave. I think it's ok though.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I just spent about half an hour playing with some random people on the net, and boy, am I rusty! Got seven kills, and in the process got nailed 17 times. Grrr...

* Vovan goes off to practice some more *
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

I like starting a game while offline, pacing the halls of druckkammen alone, planning my evil plots.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
            I like starting a game while offline, pacing the halls of druckkammen alone, planning my evil plots.
            Nah. I don't like druckkamen. Malta is much more fun, IMO. Besides, what are the evil plots without some shooting practice?
            Spore page

Comment

Oh, and since I am at it, I was curious, has anybody figured out those numbers in the top-right corner? They are in this format: N (M)... At the beginning I thought that the first one is the number of kills by you, and the second - how many times you've been killed. But then I found out that I usually start with the first number being zero, and the one in parenthesis being something else. (anywhere between 14 and 50). So, then I thought that these numbers might be team scores. As in allies versus the axis soldiers, you know? But then I realized that the first number increases only when I kill someone, while the second one grows all the time. I.e. not only when I get killed. So, either my assumption about team scores is wrong, or the people don't play very well in a team.

So, any way, if anybody got any insights, please share.
              Spore page

Comment

I'll answer all you questions and elaborate the game a little bit with a screenshot in a few hours time.

/me goes back to work with the server.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

EDIT: Actually, I DL'ed SP Demo, and it seems to work with MP!

Not the fastest one, though, and I have to keep the settings... erm...

512 Resolution...
                  Last edited by RGBVideo; February 1, 2003, 15:31.

Comment

I want to join too! *snif*
                    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Of course you can join in too, Carlos.
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I never got a PM!!!! I have no idea what IP adress, etc.! Help!!!
                          I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                          New faces...Strange places,
                          Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                          -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

All the details were in this thread: "Apolyton.net SH Demo Server."

Now the question is when are we going to play next time. Vovan already sent me a PM and asked that.

Comment

Yeah, I finally figured it out at 9 pm my time, and I couldn't figure out why you weren't playing so I went to the chat. Apparently 9 EST is like 4am for you or something.

Now I understand the time difference and I'm ready whenever.
                              I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                              New faces...Strange places,
                              Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                              -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

So how did the game go?

Comment

Working...
                                X