Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures

Does anyone here develop FRUA modules or know a good source for obtaining them? Thanks.

Discover the latest breaking news in CA and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.

Dan Autery's UA page has more links to modules, utilities, and tutorial pages than you can shake a long sword at. It's a great vector for everything you wanted to know about FRUA but were afraid didn't exist. Quite a vibrant community for a 10-year-old Gold Box AD&D simulator. Some of the modules are even decent. Interest has tapered off of late, even among the die-hards, however. Until Bioware/Black Isle packages some Infinity Engine module creator, though, it's probably still your best bet for customizing AD&D adventures.
    "I wake. I work. I sleep. I die. The dark of space my only sky. My life is passed, and all I've been will never touch the earth again." --The Ballad of Sky Farm 3, Anonymous, Datalinks

Comment

Thanks! Any modules out there in particular that you would reccommend? Anything that feels similar to the gold-box adventures published by SSI?

Comment

Working...
      X