XBox its games and its DVD abilities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBox its games and its DVD abilities?

So I am wondering now that a lot more games have been published here in Europe what do you guys think of the XBos, is it a better console than it was when it first came out?

Is the XBox or PS2 a better DVD player? Does anybody know if you can make any of them region free players?

So long...
    Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
    Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
    Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Consoles suck.....and they are for 14 year olds. You have a proper machine, just get a dvd player to go in it.

Comment

First, game consoles are not for 14 year olds, they do not have the means to finance them.

Second, I already have a complete system with a wonderful Sony DVD player and all the gimmicks to go with it.

so long...
      Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
      Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
      Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by The Pioneer

Second, I already have a complete system with a wonderful Sony DVD player and all the gimmicks to go with it.
        Good man.

Comment

Working...
        X