Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Arcanum

I accidently got a self-inflicted scar

can someone tell me how to get rid of it?

I don't want to go back to my old save

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

That happened to me a number of times, IIRC. I'm pretty sure all you need to do is get healed to have it fixed. I could be thinking of some other game with self-inflicted scars though.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Was while ago I played, but scars can be healed.
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

IIRC then bad side effects like scars can only be removed by a critical success at healing and only if the character being healed is actually injured. So get into random encounters and heal every scratch inflicted. Pretty soon someone will manage a critical.
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

It was along time ago but i think the doctor in the first town can heal scars. Unless you robbed the bank and knocked him off of course

Comment

Heh, I remember getting crippled in fallout. It took FOREVER to walk to that dang doctor. . . .
            By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Just go to the doctor, and He'll fix you right up. I remember a similiar crippling situation in fallout...I just 'doctored' myself until it was fixed. I got it eventually, but I only had 7% in the skill...
              Talent Optional

Comment

Iirc the doc still has to critical his healing, so he's got no better chance at it than a party member with healing skill.
                To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
                X