Best strategy of 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana.

I didn't care for any of them. This a poor year for Stat games this year. Just MHO.
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Lol, I hear you having suffered with Medieval Total War and Civ3 out of the box. Warcraft3 and AOM were fine out of the box though.
      Medieval Total War is my pick for best of the year, with Warcraft 3 a close second. And the only bug I experienced with Total War out of the box was a dialogue box mistake when a tier three ship sinks.

I've probably put more time into total war than any game since Civ2. Though it still doesn't even remotely approach that level.
      By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kc7mxo

Medieval Total War is my pick for best of the year, with Warcraft 3 a close second. And the only bug I experienced with Total War out of the box was a dialogue box mistake when a tier three ship sinks.
        SP was ok, but still quite buggy till the first patch. MP was totally unplayable..........now it is pretty much unplayable.

Comment

I forgot about MTW. That did catch my attention, but by then I was working job #2 and had no time for Apolyton, Civ2, and "new game to be named."
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

SP was ok, but still quite buggy till the first patch. MP was totally unplayable..........now it is pretty much unplayable.
            Oh. Well, you're probably right then. I didn't (and still haven't) played any multiplayer. I hate gamespy arcade with a passion and refuse to have anything to do with those buggers and their trashy software. So I never even tried to play multi with medieval. Computer is an idiot, but I still have fun.
            By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Age of Mythology.

I still love Civ 3, but PTW isn't all that great when I treat is an expansion - I should expect something more than new civs with same traits and a screwed up multiplaying mode.
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

civ2

Comment

Medieval Total War SP - i think the atmosphere just about made up for the bugs and gave me some hours of fun untill the patch - now it gives me more fun.
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                  X