Hitman 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman 2!

I played the game at a friend's place on Saturday and I must say that the game is awesome. The graphics and the story line are great.

But the level of violence is or can be a problem. Games like this should carry a big warning and made difficult for minors to get. It was kind of schocking to me that you could literally blow somebody away just for the heck of it.

My computer with its Kyro II graphic card and 500Mhz PIII wont run the game though. But when I get a new PC next year I will look this game up.

Has anybody played it through?

So long...
    Last edited by The Pioneer; November 18, 2002, 07:38.
    Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
    Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
    Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

I was thinking about getting it because of its similarity to Thief. But I noticed it has a third-person perspective, not a first person. It just wouldn't be the same.

Comment

I tried the demo, expecting it to be similar to Thief. I was disappointed when I discovered that I could only knock out 3 people, and they wouldn't even stay knocked out. The third-person perspective just didn't agree with me either.
      Alas.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

AFAIK you could change perspective to 3rd or to first. WHile on 3rd person you could zoom in and out as you desire. It's actually a pretty good game and I like the soundtrack a lot.

So long...
        Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
        Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
        Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Played the demo level, which was very enjoyable. It is possible to switch to a 1st person view, but I prefer 3rd person. Check out the thread I made previously for a little bit more info:

Comment

I like both 1st and 3rd person games for the variety. But I am waiting for the Hitman 1&2 gold pack to come out because.. well.. I'm broke

Comment

I tried the first-person perspective too, but it just wasn't the same.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                I tried the first-person perspective too, but it just wasn't the same.
                So you don't like the 3rd person perspective but complain that the first person perspective was not the same .

So long...

Comment

Well, yes.

I was playing it expectingit to be similar to Thief. It wasn't, so was a disappointment. Thats not to say that other people can't or won't enjoy the game, it's just that I didn't enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                  X