X-Box live is now on the air!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Box live is now on the air!

Today X-Box live is now public. I am on my way to pick up my starter kit.

I will let you know what my alias will be so we can meet up on the other side!
    What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

My Xbox Live GamerTag is "Moosely"

Let me know yours so I can add you to my Friends list.

BTW, you should look into MechAssault (see my thread on it). FutureShop has it on sale for $49.99 until tuesday.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Thanks.. mine is November Adam...

I just picked up Mech Assault, I have to bring my receipt back to get the cheaper price as it was based on buying Live, which I did the day before.

Comment

I saw in the flyer it was based on buying Live, but at the Future Shop at Northland Mall (where I got it), they all just had big stickers with "49.99" on them.

It rang up in the till at 69.99, but the cashier just overwrote that with 49.99 as per the box, and sold it for $49.

Got lucky I guess.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Actually on the 15th, the day I went it had 49.99 on them, I went to Northland as well, but the following day they switched it to 69.99. So the cashier told me to bring back the receipt and they would give me 20 off. Apparently this will work with Unreal as well.

Comment

For XBOX live it says you need a broadband internet connection: Does is have to be cable or DSL or can you also use if if you are on a LAN? I plan on buying an XBOX soon and want to know if I should pick up Xbox Live (I'm in a college dorm and we have a network to plug in to). Any help would be nice. Thanks.

Comment

It doesn't matter which.

And yes you can hook it into a router, that is how I have mine.

Comment

Awesome. All the more reason for me to buy Xbox sooner rather than later.

Comment

Working...
                X