Tribunal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[very calmly]

Good thing I just got a gun... I knew I was going to need it. We've been waiting forever and look what kind of c*** patch this is.

I WILL HAVE THEIR HEADS FOR THIS!
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

It's not worth it.

I'll move on to somthing else. I'm not going to bother with Morrowind anymore. The game was crashing from the start and I only kept up with it in the hopes that they might fix it since it is a great game (ideal game really, this is what games should be, limitless SP replay value).

So I'll hang my hat. I'll still help those in need and I won't remove the MW content from my website (http://home.ptd.net/~nwc8). I've been starting to get back into playing Rebellion for some odd reason.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Thrawn05
        Someone at the ES forum just posted a picture of this kickn' hammer. However, I couldn't load the entire pic because it was 1024x768 and resizing it down to 800 or 640 made it hard to read the text, so I did what I did:
        That hammer only has condition of 100.. wouldn`t last long with my 100 strength Nord. Every whack does 10 points of condition damage to any weapon he carries.

Comment

Yup. I used the hammer though to wack the guards so I take my stuff back. Then I just wore some pants and turned myself in so I can keep my self I sold.

You didn't think I really would give up my Lord's Mail now did you?

Comment

Working...
          X