Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Mythology

There is a demo out for this game. Get it here:
    Experience the new generation of games and entertainment with Xbox. Play Xbox games and stream video on all your devices.

It's 337MB . However, it's definitely worth leaving your PC running overnight, or while you're at work, to download it because it is an awesome game!

I liked Age of Empires/Kings, but I was never a huge fan. This game takes the series to a whole new level, though. The introduction of the Major and Minor Gods bring a good blend of strategy into the game. Also, the Myth and Hero Units are just very very cool.
    The graphics kick ass too.

And the campaign mode has a well written script, good voice-acting and nice frequent cut-scenes.

The Demo lets you play the Tutorial, the first 2 levels of the Campaign, and Skirmish games on 2 pre-made maps.
    It only lets you play as Zeus, though - the other 8 Major Gods are saved for the retail version.

Highly recommended!
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

An update, Age of Mythology is supposed to be in retail stores today.

From Amazon to support Apolyton: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...games&n=507846
    $44.49

They also have a special edition avalable for another 20 dollars.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

It is out in England a week from today. (The same day as GTAIII:Vice City, actually).
      Last edited by FrustratedPoet; November 1, 2002, 14:57.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
      X