Lemmings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemmings

Remember them. They were great. My penchant for killing small defenceless creatures was quelled by that game.

I enjoyed Lemmings two - the tribes far more, it was much more 'story based' with maps and individual skills. I used to play it on an old amiga... so alas I no longer have the game to reminisce.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

You should be able to find it somewhere
    (don't know if will still run on XP machines though)

btw: I hated that lemmings 3d cr*p , what was that about
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I loved the original, but somehow lost the game and whatever originals of it I had.
      They were cute with their little blue hair and their little explosive heads.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Lemmings... In the times that I didn't yet have a decent computer, and all of my friends did, I remember it was their topic number one to talk about - I always wanted to play it, but never had a chance.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Awww... Lemmings...

Do you remember Vikings?
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I think my favourite Lemming was the one with the jetpack or the mortar
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Loved the original lemmings but the maps that required single pixel accuracy at speed were just too frustrating
              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
              H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                Awww... Lemmings...

Do you remember Vikings?
                I recall the name vaguely.

Comment

Lemmings 1
                  Lemmings 2

Lemmings Chronicles

Enjoy.

Comment

There are some good games on that site (remember pitfall , raid over moscow, beach head......)
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
                      Lemmings 1
                      Lemmings 2

Lemmings Chronicles

Enjoy.
                      I downloaded it earlier. Its in DOS, and for some reason its very slow/unresponsive, the graphic quality is atrocious and the music makes my system crash. So much for nostalgia.

Comment

Do you mean Lemmings 2? I downloaded it, unzipped all three zips, ran install.exe and it said L2 wasnt installed.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

I downloaded it from a different site.

Comment

Well it works now. Yeah it was kinda slow and the resolution is poop and I had to play with no sound too. I did almost finish the first level though, but i ran out of balloons and they all perished in a pile of blue and green pixels.

Comment

set your xp in win98 compatibility mode, that might help

right click on the exe. file--->properties---->compatibility mode

Comment

Working...
                              X