No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for the fact that I'd really like to own all the FF games I'd really not buy FFVIII... maybe I'll get FFX first though... wait until FFVIII hits the bargain bins at an even lower price. $20 USD currently.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Hey, i just completed final fantasy X about an hour ago! I was pretty impressed with the game as a whole but it certainly wasnt as good as final fantasy 7. I liked the ending though, it was a real tear jerker. I also loved the music in the game, the piano song being my personal favourate, with the hymn of the faith close behind. I dont agree with square making a sequal though, but saying that ill still probably buy it!

Comment

Some related news for Final Fantasy fans on Gamespot (in case you haven't seen it already):
        GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Square will be releasing Final Fantasy Chronicles for GameCube and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for the GameBoy Advance.

Sweeeeet.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
        X