Neverwinter Nights players come here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverwinter Nights players come here

There is a website that is great for scheduling campaigns and games.

Maybe we could do a campaign together. Playing with a party really is the thing that makes this game great.

Here's the site to find other players. My handle is Krusher. I only have one character called Apollo Maynard right now, but when my vacation is over, I'll probably start more games.

Excellent site!
    Now if only I culd get the game running...

Comment

I would be willing to play in a party
      I have not bothered to buy the game yet, so do not know if that effects thigns (I don't plan on buying it unless I have a party to play with, because otherwise I will not play it)
      Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

let me change that

I would love to play in a party

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I thought we had more players here. They must be playing morrowind or something

Comment

I have been a player, and will be again, but Divine Divinity is holding my attention for now with IWD2 stacked up behind it.
            To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
            H.Poincaré

Comment

I already have a steady MP game going on my corp. server...

No lag, and bragging rights over a beer in the evening. You can't touch that
              "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
              "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Considering the volume of traffic on the Morrowind thread compared with this - I guess it tells a story - now does it mean that Morrowind is the better game or that civ players are more inclined to that style of game??

SG[1] - playing Morrowind
                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Perhaps the fact that MW is more greared toward SP means people feel they need to share their experiences more here?

I started out with MW, and it's a good game, but eventually NWN kicked it's but for me - not being a hard core PRG gamer, I really appreciate NWN did away with tedious crap like mending your gear all the time and watching that fatigue like a hawk. With NWN I can concentrate on the adventure, and I like that.

And NWN MP is utter delight. I can't recall last time I had this much fun with a computer game. Different strokes for different folks, tho.
                  "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                  "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I got the game!

Downloading the latest patch now.

Any quick tips?
                    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I think for NWN the SP game wasn't worth talking about much. The beauty is the MP game and custom mods. When I was playing them I tended to discuss them on the NWN forums where you'd get 100 ratings of a new mod before you had the time to look at it.
                      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                      H.Poincaré

Comment

Grrr.... The view modes suck.
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

About MP...

Is there any other way to play except GameSpy?

Comment

Working...
                          X