Empire Earth question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Earth question

How the heck do I change game speed in the middle of a game?

I found the pause button, but gamespeed doesn't seem to appear on the in-game menu.

Also, I noticed an option to lock gamespeed when starting a single-player game. Is speed locked during the campaigns?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

I believe you can't, another annoying EE thing.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Game speed can be changed within a game by pressing the plus and minus keys on the numeric keypad.

Also, the current game speed and the elapsed game time can be shown by pressing the F11 key, I believe.

Comment

I know this is a bit delayed, but thank you.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

BTW, isn't annoying that the building icons and the sound are the same always? Is quite weird listen cathedral bells whe you build a stonehedge and the people doesn't know bronze or anything similar
          Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

yeah, i think if they would have implemented a few more detail it would be a better game, such as more command sounds for your troops, and idd, more sounds for your buildings... and better pathnodes for your troops (they run into eachother often!)
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
            X