What race has style in Warcraft 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli
    I finnaly got the game today. The plot sucks, the graphics suck, the "map projection" is horrible... but hey, it's WarCraft.
    I myself liked the plot, perhaps it's just a case of different views, or perhaps I have lower standards for RTS's story.

The graphics were toned down so it'd be playable in MP, since you can have up to 12 players at a time!

Am I the only person who likes the style of the Humans? I myself have always liked the "Jack of all Trades, but Master of none" races in games.
    Know your enemies!
    "Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!" ~ Dr. Strangelove

Comment

I stopped playing after finishing the human campaign and the first couple levels of the undead one.
      It's all the same. Not enough units, not enough buildings and not enough variety in the different levels.

Time to get NWN.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I think you are in the minority.

Comment

NWN's graphics aren't any better, on my computer anyway

in fact NWN graphics suck big time, but i only have a tnt2 ultra 3d card so...

w3's graphics rock, and i agree that it's far from perfect, but we've got to start somewhere, i'm pretty sure that in a few years w4 will have really sweet graphics, with smooth skins and landscapes!!
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Bumped as SP companion thread to the warcraft3 MP thread.

Comment

Orcs are the coolest. Don't like humans too much. The stuff they say when ordering them around is kind of out of place. Especially Arthas. Every time I send him sonewhere, and he says something, I just want to send him all alone fighting against everybody else, so that I wouldn't hear from him again.
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

I got tired of listening to them, the first day I had it installed, so I turned it off
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Orcs kick ass.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                    Orcs kick ass.

They are still my race.....though I'm thinking about trying another one for variety this time.

Comment

Working...
                    X