No announcement yet.

Anyone remember Syndicate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, I remember syndicate. I used to really suck at it though. Even cheating I couldn't finish it.

The cheat is - name your team "Mike's Team" (I think, it might be "Mark's Team", or something similar), and you get four top-of-the-line models, with all the mods and all the weapons available. Nice.
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

I think my strategy (once I got up to about halfway through) was to arm everyone with miniguns and let them fire at will. The large amounts of dosh I threw at research ensured that I had the best body parts.

In early missions I used to attempt to capture everyone, even guards and police, sometimes even other syndicate-soldier guys. I though you get money from capturing people, can't remember if its true or not. But capturing enemy soldiers was fun - some of them were slightly upgraded before I started upgrading mine, and they also gave me some spares incase some of mine soldiers died.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I decided to play it again. Its just too easy this time.
        I've researched everything, have all upgrades on my soldiers, and have taken over Europe, Asia, Australia, and am starting into Africa. Not bad for 2 hours play.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
        X