No announcement yet.

The Sims addon and on and on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read an short article on the sims to PS2. They get strip poker and multiplayer, from the beginning, while the pc folks never gets anything of this (unless you want to pay a monthly fee to be able to play online...)
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Then again, they can't download skins, extra objects, etc. And that is one of the major attraction to the sims.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

All power to Maxis if there are those that want more add ons. If you don't want them than don't buy them. As simple as that. I won't buy any more but would consider the mp version and of course can't wait for Sim City 4 which I will pick up at Christmas.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I just read this on www.goldgold.com Here they mention that they will make the last thing to The Sims: The Sims - Deluxe edition...

But no...this is not the same thing as some games calles Gold. It doesn't contain every add-on made for the game, it only contains the original game + Livin' large + some object + custumizing tools

REDWOOD CITY, Calif., August 15, 2002 - Electronic Arts REDWOOD CITY, Calif., August 15, 2002 - Electronic Arts (Nasdaq: ERTS) today announced plans to release this September The Sims(tm) Deluxe Edition, the definitive version of the top-selling PC game of all time, The Sims. The Sims Deluxe Edition will combine the full version of The Sims, the best-selling Sims expansion pack The SimsLivin' Large, and exclusive new content including the all-new Sim customization tool: The Sims Creator.

Translated into 16 different languages, The Sims has inspired five expansion packs; The Sims Livin' Large, The Sims House Party, The Sims Hot Date, The Sims Vacation and, also due out this September, The Sims Unleashed. Combined sales for the franchise have topped 16 million units worldwide.

The Sims Deluxe Edition combines the full version The Sims with the first in the series of Sims expansion packs, The Sims Livin' Large. Livin' Large allows players to put their Sim families into zany situations and settings. Its content adds to The Sims dozens of extreme items like a home chemistry lab, a heart shaped bed and a crystal ball as well a cast of wild characters like the Grim Reaper, Genie and Tragic Clown.

Also included exclusively in the The Sims Deluxe Edition is The Sims Creator, an all-new customization tool for creating Sim characters. Players can now recreate any Sim imaginable, right down to the smallest detail. Users can also select new clothes, design original attire, add logos to their clothing and accessorize their Sims with the belts, ties and jewelry. Players can even import their face into the program and put it directly on a Sim character.

Rounding out this ultimate offering, players can furnish their homes with two completely new designs sets featuring over 25 objects found only in The Sims Deluxe Edition. With over 50 additional new clothing choices completing this pack, The Sims Deluxe Edition is a must-have for both Sims newcomers and Sims fans alike.

The Sims Deluxe Edition will be available for a suggested retail price of $39.99. Current owners of The Sims can receive a $10 mail in rebate with proof of purchase*. Details of the rebate and a rebate coupon will be available on boxes of The Sims Deluxe Edition.

Comment

My first Sims package had the original Sims plus the first two expansions. Great deal.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

do they have naked sims yet.

I bought the original game. Mastered the timing in a few hours and never played again.

Comment

The nude patch is available in quite a few places, and nude skins are also available.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  The nude patch is available in quite a few places, and nude skins are also available.
                  Got it already That censor (Is that the english word?) just annoys me...
                  Last edited by Adagio; August 28, 2002, 09:41.

Comment

Yes those roaches are disguting, they ruin the game. Your sims just stand around stomping

The only solution is to hire a housekeeper.

-
                    And did you know that there is a bug about the shower which allows you to see uncensored sims when they step out. I found that out while taking a screenshot. But it only exists for a second or 2.

I was puzzled by the sloppy design there.

-and it's a "censor"

Dissident- get the LIving large add on- vibromatic love bed
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                      Dissident- get the LIving large add on- vibromatic love bed
                      And when "playing" the animation is 3 frames (or is it 4?), looks really strange...

Comment

Working...
                      X