No announcement yet.

GTA3 Vice City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully you will be able to shoot people that get too close with the shotgun now... It always missed if they were close enough.
    Talent Optional

Comment

I have a GF2 Go. And whatever the case, the game should be made playable on lesser machines, since better looking games have been for years.

Comment

Oh, was just informed that this is actually GTA4. The article must be a typo. Actually makes sense though cuz they do bump up the version each time.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eroberer
          I have a GF2 Go. And whatever the case, the game should be made playable on lesser machines, since better looking games have been for years.
          I wouldn't count on it...I upgraded my pc in order to play this game.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RPMisCOOL
            Oh, was just informed that this is actually GTA4. The article must be a typo. Actually makes sense though cuz they do bump up the version each time.
            you got a link for that? cos i thought vice city will be an expansion for october, and GTA4 was rumored to be released in 2003 with multiplayer.
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

You're prolly right Lemmy, my source is somewhat reliable. It's Jason after all.

Comment

Working...
              X