Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA3 Vice City

Okay prolly for playstation, but drool!
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Thx for the link

Though I don't like the idea of it being in the 1980's, I prefer it to be a little sci-fi, like maybe 2015 or something...

I remember in GTA(1) were they made the addon in London 1960...That was a pretty bad add-on: Slower cars, boring city (Damn I hate those who drives on the wrong side of the street) and boring cars...just to mention a few of the bad things from that add-on...

Thinking about it, didn't one of the bosses in GTA III say (after finnishing a mission) something like: "I'll see you in Vice"? Don't remember who though...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Here's a summary from the text (Only mentioning the best parts...I might have forgot some):

- Vice City is twice as large as Liberty City
      - All areas of Vice City is avaliable from the start
      - 9 hours of radio (3 hours in GTA III)
      - 40 weapons (15 in GTA III)
      - An autoaim, that aims on priority not on proximity
      - Pedestrians now take breaks, skate, etc
      - More buildings to enter (Not like AmmoNation), e.g. Disco
      - Cops now chase others
      - Gangs are more active, they might steal a car or kill a pedestrian
      - Lazlo (Sp?) is back (The funny guy from the last radio station)
      - New side jobs, like Pizza delivery
      - 120 vehicles (50 in GTA III)
      - Motorcycles are back (Clothes even blowing in the wind)
      - Snipers can shoot tires
      - More reflective surfaces

Sounds like they have added a lot, but I still don't like the fact it's the 80'es...

Comment

The fact that it's in the 80's might not stop them from adding lasers or something, but I agree, it would have been nice to have more of an overall futuristic feel to the game. Hover cars or some ****.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Doesn't seem, like there's many GTA III players around here!?!

Comment

GTA player here!!!

Hope GTA:VC is also coming for PC, just look at all the improvements, and motorcycles

And i didn't bother to read the article, so thanks ADG for the highlights

btw, a nice "driving" game for GTA3: get yourself a fast car, and find another car, slightly slower than yours, pull up next to it, and shoot at it from your car. The other car will then drive panically away from you, try to follow that untill it destroys it self
            It can be pretty hard, because the cars dissappear very fast if you lose them out of your sight.
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

I liked finding ramps to launch off. It was fun when I tried to get semis to jump further than a foot off the ramp.
              I never know their names, But i smile just the same
              New faces...Strange places,
              Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
              -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Finally, the cops will go after other people, rather than ignoring a gang fight until I shoot in self defense. And I like the idea of the game taking place in the 80's.

Comment

- An autoaim, that aims on priority not on proximity
                  hehe, machineguns wil be even funner now

Motorcycles are back (Clothes even blowing in the wind)

this was actually one of the first things i asked my friend who got it before me,

- Snipers can shoot tires

oh, more fun from high positions
                  <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                  Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                    Hope GTA:VC is also coming for PC, just look at all the improvements, and motorcycles
                    You're not the only one, who hopes it will be released to the PC...it has to...otherwise I wont be able to play the game

Np

Comment

GTA player here!!!

btw, a nice "driving" game for GTA3: get yourself a fast car, and find another car, slightly slower than yours, pull up next to it, and shoot at it from your car. The other car will then drive panically away from you, try to follow that untill it destroys it self
                      It can be pretty hard, because the cars dissappear very fast if you lose them out of your sight.
                      You can shoot when you're in a car...how?
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RPMisCOOL
                        You can shoot when you're in a car...how?
                        Have you ever heard of an UZI

If you have that weapon while driving, it's selected automaticly, just press numpad 1-2 to look out the window, and then shoot
                        Last edited by Adagio; August 19, 2002, 15:37.

Comment

Hey, maybe the people who made this game will learn how to program, and I can turn off the effects and get the game to run decently!

Comment

Originally posted by Eroberer
                            Hey, maybe the people who made this game will learn how to program, and I can turn off the effects and get the game to run decently!
                            What graphic card do you have? I have heard the game is unplayable, if you have less than a GeForce 3 (Thank God, I have such card )

Comment

I have a Matrox G400 with 16meg and it runs okay. Slows down a little at times.

Comment

Working...
                              X