Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearts of Iron

I'm drooling over this one...

WWII strategy game based on EU engine...

Anyone have a link to screenshots/previews/etc.?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Why, yes! I feel the same way.

And two additional screenies (all are from early beta, keep in mind):

Paradox Interactive is a world leading PC games publisher known for games such as Cities: Skylines, Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings.

Comment

Hey this is looking good never heard of them or saw anything must be a secret project but I'm looking forward to it
      Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvatron
        Hey this is looking good never heard of them or saw anything must be a secret project but I'm looking forward to it
        *cough* I believe they announced this like a year ago. Well, on their website anyway.
        Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Yeahh and who knows the webistes from all the companies ? I just walk into a computerstore someday look what’s new and if I find something which is nice I buy it and most of the time you can't rely on the announcements as they change it 250 times anyway look at HOMM 4.
          Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Working...
          X