Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel Knight 4?

No, seriously.

Jane Jensen, the creator of the Gabriel Knight series, has recently asked for input from her fans about why they would want another GK game, what sort of game they'd want (2D/FMV/3D), etc. Check it out:

http://community.sierra.com/WebX?14@17.oSOXasVp0ck^3@.ef876f0/190

Maybe she's gonna pitch Gabriel Knight 4... after the sorry-ass state of Civ3, GK4 is probably the only game that would make me want to go out and buy a better system.

So, if any of you folks are fans of the series, follow that link and give her some input.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

I just saw GK3 at the store recently for $10, but haven't gotten around to picking it up. Is it as good as the first one?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

No, but go for it anyway. One of the best 3D interfaces for an adventure game ever.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

GK3 is my favorite. It does have some flaws, but overall it is a fantastic game. Very intriguing storyline.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The most intriguing part (the Rennes-Le-Chateu mystery, not the silly bit about the Magi) is already fairly well known. I've seen a Discovery Channel documentary about it, going down to about Sang Real/Priory level.

I still think it's a great game, don't get me wrong, but it's nowhere near as funny as GK1.

Comment

Anyway, the GK4 thing is great news, though I already knew about it, of course.

Comment

Working...
            X