No announcement yet.

Does anyone inhere, still play SimGolf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone inhere, still play SimGolf?

Just curious if there's still people inhere who plays SimGolf...

If there's still people inhere, we could (maybe) post our tournament courses here, so we could play each other courses...What do you think (If there is a "you")
    This space is empty... or is it?

I have it, but I haven't taken the time to get into it yet. I have so many other new games, and so little time, but maybe one day...

On another note, I have an extra, unopened copy that I may be willing to sell. Anyone interested?

Comment

I played it, had fun, got bored and left.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

How much rwprice?

Never got around to buying it. However I did enjoy playing it for a few minutes earlier this year.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

i've not played for quite a while, i've been busy playing Fallout 2, Baldur's Gate 2, and Arcanum. i'll get back into it sooner or later though.

iirc, smash had a nice course going...
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              Same here. Started playing it February (I believe...maybe later, not sure), got tired less than a month later, now I just installed it again, play it from time to time...let's see how long it'll last, before I stop playing it agian...

But I guess, there's no-one around here who's playing it, at the moment then...

Comment

i'm still playing...sort of, once in a while
                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                  i'm still playing...sort of, once in a while
                  Great

Should we share our tournament courses? I have only one, and it's not finnished yet (only have 12 holes), I have tried to make is as varied as posssible, if you want it, I'll post it.

The reason why I'm asking is because I love playing others courses, to get new ideas for my own courses

Comment

Yeah, I still play...Sandbox mode only though...I think I have some championship courses...two 18-holes and one 17-hole IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                      Yeah, I still play...Sandbox mode only though...I think I have some championship courses...two 18-holes and one 17-hole IIRC.
                      Feel free to share

Don't know the size of those files though, haven't seen if they exceed the board limit!

Comment

i'm still working on my course, got 7 or 8 holes now, and currently waiting to buy more land.
                        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                          i'm still working on my course, got 7 or 8 holes now, and currently waiting to buy more land.
                          On my course I've got two more lands, that I need to buy. I.M.Picky just finnished my course yesterday, and asked me if I wanted to buy more land, but unfortunatly I didn't have enough money...Price: 1,050,000 Damn...600,000 short

Comment

Originally posted by tniem
                            How much rwprice?
                            How about $20 plus shipping?

Comment

Still? Nah, never got started
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X