Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying Heros. $2

Comment

NBA Live 95 or 96, I forget which. I borrowed it from a friend and forgot to give it back.
      "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

Civ2 even at full price

Comment

warcraft 3
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

X-Com: terror from the deep for 6$

Comment

Civ2 for free
              Imperialism II for free
              Imperialism I for normal price was great
              Europa Universalis for normal price

Comment

The Settlers II (+ Mission CD), both bought at full prize, but was worth it, I've still got it installed...
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Expected: Micro Machines 2, Full Price.

Unxpected: Civ2 (Impulse buy)
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Father Beast

4 pack with Civilization, Colonization, Master Of Orion, and XCom: UFO defense, for 20$. got me lots of hours on end.

That was close to my best one! But it was a 4 pack space theme. Trying to remember...it had Moo, Xcom1 and 2, and some other space theme game from Microprose. Conquer the galaxy collection (I think it might have been MOM).
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

It would be SMAC or one of the Fallouts
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Deus Ex for $15
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

also Diablo I (don't know the exact price but it was very cheap)
                          I still play this game, even more than Diablo II

Comment

civ2

Comment

Final Fantasy IV, V, and VI, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Metal Slug I, II, and X, Alien vs. Predator, Punisher, Dink Smallwood...

Free games always offer a good return on investment.

Other than that, I'd have to say Gabriel Knight I (cost me ten bucks for a Sierra bundle pack, which included the first Leisure Suit Larry and and coupla other fun games), Fallout II (cost me five bucks and was a helluva lot of fun), Thief (ditto), Half-Life (paid full price but played tons and tons of TFC in college), and Morrowind (paid full price but enjoyed this game more than any other) all had good returns on investment. I've enjoyed quite a few other games (Deus Ex is a good example) that just didn't have too much replay value or that just didn't take very long to complete, so even though I don't regret the purchase they still didn't offer a good return on investment.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                              X