Age of Mythology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Mythology

Is anyone else waiting for this game? Since I've been a pretty big AoE 2 fan, I'm drooling, and the graphics are just... amazing, and the game seems to have improved. Seems to run on old hardware... more or less.

Check out the screens:

or

Drool!
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

I will probably pick it up

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Worth it, but some people might need a new video card for it .

Comment

Actually a whole new desktop (which I have to buy in any case). but I still plan to buy this game somewhere in september as soon as my financial situation improves.

Comment

Have you ever seen a screenshot showing the interface?
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
            Have you ever seen a screenshot showing the interface?
            I haven't, but just use your imagination (or lack there of) to imagine the AoE interface - chances are, it's exactly the same.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

go here for interface
              Some people never get crazy...but truly boring lives they must lived...

Comment

I'm looking forward to this game, too. I especially like that the 3 civs are so different from each other (I think I'll like the Egyptians best, I've always been a defensive player). The concept of favor is really interesting, as well as all the gods and subdeities (There are only three "real" civs but since each player can choose between quite an amount of deities the total number of possible civs is really high.)
                Interested in creating a TBS game similar to Colonization?
                Have a look here !
                New C++ programmers needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

I haven't, but just use your imagination (or lack there of) to imagine the AoE interface - chances are, it's exactly the same.
                  Is that supposed to be funny?
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by da_jaymz
                    go here for interface
                    http://aom.heavengames.com/gameinfo/...interface_html
                    Thanks! Interesting link...

Comment

As for links, I would also recommend http://aom.rtscentral.com . The interface is pretty good, much like the Age games. Another thing I'm going to love - as I'm a pretty experienced Age player, the transition isn't going to be tough. Basically, I can start playing right ahead.

Comment

Working...
                      X