Morrowind (yes again) and gamespeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morrowind (yes again) and gamespeed

I have a 1800+ athlon with 512 RAM, a nice thing but i only have a TNT2 ultra for 3d acceleration

i started playing and the game ran quite slowly (the crappy graphics i can understand with that TNT2 ) and i was kinda wondering apart from the graphics do i need a better card for performance as well? because this config is okay for most games...

maybe the gamespeed is just so slow... i have no idea..
    And a second thing is, in the beginning, after i have taken the dagger, i want to slash away a little bit, but i can't, i have the weapon readied and all...

if i want to config my controls i don't see an 'attack button' !!!! i don't see any strafe buttons as well...

All in all i'm pretty disappointed about Morrowind, more actually, the game is a total 0
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Click the mouse button.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

latest directx?
      i also got an athlon 1800, with only 256mb, but with a gf4mx, the game good with me.
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

If you're getting choppiness it has to be drivers or that graphic card.

The controls are pretty simple if you RTFM
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

You should always RTFM.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Anybody know where I can get the "no-CD" crack online? (I assume that the official site doesn't have it...)
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The biggest totally free game fix & trainer library online for PC Games [https://gamecopyworld.com]
              In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
              In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Sweet, thanks.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Hey, the TNT2 is about 5 generations back. That GF4MX, while not super-hot, is light years beyond the TNT2. Go find cheapo GF2 Ultra, or GF3Ti or something, 'cus otherwise you seem to have a nice system.

Comment

Hey go and spend some money of GF3Ti200 at least (£80) in UK, or GF4Ti 4200 for £125.

And that card kicks serious a**. Your games will speed up 5 times, and you get pixel shaded water :mmmm:
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Well, i click the left mouse button and what happens?? nothing... he doesn't thrust or slash the dagger...

prob is i'm 18 and i've got no money to buy myself a computer, and my father doesn't want to spend money on anything 'game-related' such as a geforce
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie

Comment

Press F to ready weapon and then mouse click to attack.

You do have a manual of course.....

Comment

Sounds like you need to buy your Dad something he may like, perhaps a flight or golf program.

Let him beat you at golf or demonstrate his superior flying skills before popping in how much better it would look with improved graphics
                          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                          H.Poincaré

Comment

double
                            H.Poincaré

Comment

might be a good idea, he's really pissed he sucks at golf in real life (27 handicap or so) he might want to try and beat me on the comp

Comment

Working...
                              X