Most popular game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sims? Yikes!

Can't be the most popular game, though wait, the charts for it are really good... oh my, what a disappointment. And what are the popular strategy games, then?
    Rollercoaster tycoon runs a close second... It was on the top 10 ccharts for nearly 2 years
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Er, The Sims is an awful, non-addictive Tamagochi-style breeding game with stupid hidden variables based on blah whereas Pokemon is a crude-but-fun demilinear RPG aimed at children. Where's the similarity?
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
        Interesting thing to note is that warcraft 3 was available on the internet (via pirated copies) before it was for sale in the stores, I guess someone down the line somewhere got bored of waiting for them to print those 4.4 million copies.
        Most games and movies for that matter are online way before there actual release.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Thank god for pirates though.
          Its due to them that world-wide releases are common these days, instead of releasing in America first, then Europe a month later, then Australia a year after that.

Now we can all get it at the same time!
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
          X