Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MUD's are primarily good for social interactions
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by wervdon

What if you like unwarranted pk? *snicker* Just kidding, Im more of a coder than a player
      Just march into a guild HQ and insult their leaders, former leaders or deity and spit on the floor for good measure. You won't have any problem finding a fight or ten then
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

i dunno if any one reads this old thread but how is it i would go about making a MUD

Comment

download a mudlib. my friend tells me its a pain in the *cough* to set up the server.

Comment

im totaly new to this so what is a mud lib and where do i get one furthermore is there a site u know of detailing how to make a mud

Comment

and could u have ur friend contact me space05us

Comment

do a search on google for 'mudlib' you'll get many different types. I suggest circle mud as it appears to have more 'support'.
                has for having her get in touch with you I dont think shed be up for that... she doesn't enjoy MUD making too much but it's really the only thing she has to do all day long. I'll ask her but dont get your hopes up.

Comment

ok thank you. do you have any clue how she made the mud? was it a configuration thing or was it actuall programming

Comment

Working...
                  X