Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jagged Alliance 3 is back in production

From JA Galaxy
    What else has happened recently?. Jagged Alliance 3 is definitely back in production though details are sparse & no release date has been mentioned. Several former Sirtech staffers including Ian Currie, Linda Currie, Chris Camfield, Lee Haneman & Strategy First exec Ray Bastien have all posted in the forum over the past few weeks so that's a positive sign.
    This is pretty sweet. Looks like Turn Based games are still alive. Hopefully it will be really good and sell well enough for there to finally be a Fallout 3.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Re: Jagged Alliance 3 is back in production

Originally posted by Apocalypse This is pretty sweet. Looks like Turn Based games are still alive.
    You are, of course, assuming that they won't butcher the game like has been done so many times before.
    Of course, I know nothing about what is planned, and this is actually the first time I've heard about a JA3.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

They did a pretty good job with Wizardry 8 though. Got a silver star at Games Domain.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I thought the previous 4 Jagged Alliance titles were great. I don't see what butching you are talking about.
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I think he's referring to other previously solid TBS titles that felt they had to go realtime for their next version.
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

but JA3 isn't going realtime, right??
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

No one has said if it will be or not, but everyone is assuming turn-based and the creators really like tb.

Might be 3D though.

Comment

Working...
              X