X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about ....

Fifa 1998!? That is my only fifa game!
    Play the Demo Games!!
    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

upgrade
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

FIFA games suck.

Pro Evo Soccer all the way baby!
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

The series are sometimes enteraining, especially if you're a football fan, but 1998 is the first. Each new version added a little, but if you now upgraded to 2002, you'd certainly feel the difference.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I thought FIFA 96 was the first one?

Anyway, I still have FIFA 98...and yeah, it's fun if you want to try and qualify for the 1998 FIFA World Cup

You'll notice a clear difference if you play FIFA 2002, or FIFA WC 2002.
          FIFA 2003 will prolly come around November...

Comment

I had it once, but it was stolen on 27.12.2000. I was supposed to borrow the n64 cartridge to a friend of mine along with Blast Corps and the louziest game ever, Knife edge, and get DK64 in return (got it anyway) but as we were going to see some movie and I had the games in a backpack on the back seat, gee what happened...

*CRASH*... some narcs stole them and my videocamera. Got the videocamera later back though, since it was found by some cops - and there was some footage the junkies had filmed as well... They didn't know they even filmed anything.

offtopic enough?
            Fetissinsä kullakin...

Comment

FIFA 98 was all right. But the ones after that were not as good. They were mostly identical with minor graphical changes. They added animations of the players complaining to the referees and scuffling with each other for FIFA 2000, and that was just annoying.
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
              X