X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Space05us
    Wizardry 8

Is that any better then Wizardry V?
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Morrowind, exclusively.
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

At the moment, just Morrowind (when I get my computer fixed, anyway). Before that, I played Thief, Total Annihilation, NetHack, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Half-Life (mostly Team Fortress), Deus Ex, and Grand Theft Auto 3. Every now and then I'll search around for some emulated games, like Chrono Trigger or Zelda: Link to the Past, but it's generally too much trouble to find them.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Europa Universalis 2
          and MOH:AA
          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

I play civ3 only as don't have time for anything else until the much anticipated Warcraft3 is released hopefully next week. Pre-orders for the game are over 4.5 million!!! Think that is unbelievable.

Comment

Call to Power 2 (with Super Apolyton Pack Mod)
              Steel Panthers : World at War
              Space Empires IV Gold
              Panzer General 2
              People's General 2
              Pacific General
              Close Combat 2

I have many games I have not tested yet (shame on me) :

EU
              EU2
              SMAC/X
              Close Combat 3-4
              Imperialism 2
              Modded Call to Power I

I have been so disappointed by Civ3 I will certainly play again Civ2 : ToT

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Right now I play HoMM4 or for fast fun: Red Alert2 Yuri's Revenge.

Soon (all these games are supposed to be released in Q3) It'll probably be Age of Mythology, Praetorians, SC4 or Imperium Galactica 3 - depending on reviews.

However the Colonization 2 Project doesn't allow me to play as much as I would like.
                Interested in creating a TBS game similar to Colonization?
                Have a look here !
                New C++ programmers needed!

Comment

GTA3 and Morrowind

I've got some other games on my hd that i want to play as soon as i get some more time:
                  Capitalism 2
                  Empire Earth
                  SimGolf

and i'm thinking of playing SE4Gold again, maybe make a mod for it. But i tihkn i'll first want to finish GTA3
                  <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                  Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

I have been pretty much "clean" from gaming for last months (thanks to rehab ), but a little civ2 and found SMAC again 2 weeks ago.
                    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Civ II
                      Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
                      Diablo
                      Civ III
                      The Sims
                      RPG Maker
                      SMAC/X
                      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Right now Age of Wonders 2 is taking most of my time....and I play Fifa WC 2002 when my friends are around..
                        Other than that..just for simple time killing i play Ricochet and DX Ball 2..
                        Some people never get crazy...but truly boring lives they must lived...

Comment

Civ2 and BG1 + ToSC (still have to finish some quests). Solitare when I get bored.

Comment

Mainly Championship Manager with a bit of BG2 and a hint of HOMM4 and Morrowind.

Tends to go in stages and i'm hoping to give EU2 and Trade Empires a proper look soon as they've been sat on the shelf for quite some time.

Comment

lol...i just opened up Civ 1, its actually pretty fun, it has that amazing quality about it
                              ...but after a while i find myself longing for civ3...

Comment

Civilization II: Test of Time, Alpha Centauri, SimCity 3000, SimTower. Once in a while I open up SimAnt, SimEarth, Spectre, Spin Doctor, and WarCraft II.
                                Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X