Strategy people please read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategy people please read!

hi everyone, i have a little announcement to make.
    i know you all here are strategy people and more likely you all really love only turn based strategy games.
    thats why i woul like to invite you to newly opened Akvilonn Strategic Forums- www.war.sites.cc

We've created the site for one purpose- get together ALL strategy warfare game lovers, including turned and realtime based games. these Apolitan forums are great indeed butif you guys could spent just 3 seconds of your time to visit our Strategic forums, i would be really greatful.
    registration on our forums takes only 15 sec, no emailed pass no nothing. we d really appreciate if you guys would pay us a visit and helped create one more strategy Community. we already have forums for current upcoming strategy releases, so please pay our forum a visit.

thanks for your attention, hope u like it
    Akvilonn Strategic forums: http://www.war.sites.cc

regards
    forum admin

np..i am off to check it out!
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Has our scout reported back yet?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I just checked it out and the link didn't work.

The site appears to be down.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I went there yesterday....too many pop-ups and all of about 25 posts. Not going back.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
          X