Soooooo? Who's played NWN?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooooo? Who's played NWN?!

UPS sucks, so I won't get it until tomorrow..anyone have it already?

It doesn't come out until tomorrow where I live

Comment

We (English) don't get it for another two weeks - IIRC ... maybe it's less ... or more .

I'm looking forward to playing it because it looks pretty damn good, but I'm sure you guys will let us all know if it sucks for any reason.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

If this turns out to be really good, this will be a major reason for me to buy a new PC...
        "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
        George Orwell

Comment

I am installing it at the moment.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Are you done yet? It has been eight minutes.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

LOL@ Apocalypse!

Well, in 8minutes he should have managed to install 1-2 gigs of data, go through the intro movie, character generation and have played half of and adventure already. I'll give him 5 more minutes and then he should be ready to give us a 3 page review of the game...
              "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
              George Orwell

Comment

Well he said that he was installing it now. It must have already started before be posted. If he is going to keep a detailed report of his adventures in NWN, he should also tell us when he finishes downloading, not just when he starts.
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

he should be posting here, not playing the game

Comment

I'm just joking around. Him wanting to play NWN instead of post here might be a good sign for the game.

Comment

Well?!?!?!?

Comment

It has been 140 minutes now. I hope it is good if he is going to leave us hanging over it.

Comment

It could have totally ruined his hard drive........
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Maybe. That'd be kinda funny. Not that I want it to happen though

Comment

Actually, as I feared, I will be needing to get a new sound card before I can fully enjoy the game. I spent all that time futilely trying to get the sound to work properly. Ah well, in a week or two I should be able to afford a sound card.

But, the main menu and character generation was nice...
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X