Battlecruiser 3000AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CapTVK
    I'm just wondering how long it'll take before the Taco Supreme Commander shows up...mr Smart is notorious for a very good reason.
    Taco Supreme! ROFL!

Have you seen his avatar over at the BC forums? What a nerd.

[Disclaimer: statement not meant to incite or inflame ridicule against the nerd and geek classes. All statements made are the sole property of Anunikoba, and do not relfect those of any intelligence. It is also rumored that Anunikoba is 62.2% nerd himself.]

Comment

Hey I found this game years ago on a magazine CD. The creator released it free, he had a big writeup on his naysayers, interesting read. I read that huge manual, and really tried to get into the game. Couldn't get any probes working, I wound up somewhere with a ship, or maybe it was a planet, right in front of me. Firing round after round after round at me, endlessly. I could do nothing, a lesson in futility. The concept was great! BUT the game was the biggest waste of my time, nothing worked!
      Life is Grand!

Comment

well so far i've flown down to earth, after 5mins of that i flew back up into space(as i didn't find anything) and succesfully used the navigation system to find the space-station and dock.(No docking sequence which was a bit poor).And that's about it so far - it's not looking good really - still i'll give it a go before binning it.
        The controls and ships systems(and systems within systems) are not very intuitive(but then i've only played around with it for 2hours or so).And i can't delete a previous save game even though it says i can i the manual!!
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
          well so far i've flown down to earth, after 5mins of that i flew back up into space(as i didn't find anything) and succesfully used the navigation system to find the space-station and dock.(No docking sequence which was a bit poor).And that's about it so far - it's not looking good really - still i'll give it a go before binning it.
          The controls and ships systems(and systems within systems) are not very intuitive(but then i've only played around with it for 2hours or so).And i can't delete a previous save game even though it says i can i the manual!!
          Expect more of the same, as it doesn't get any better.

btw- is Derek's butt a Smart a$$?

Comment

Working...
          X