Tropico 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropico 2

Tropico 2 turn out to be Tropico 1, but then with pirates. I actually hoped that Tropico 2 was a more advanced version of 1, and still a dirty dictator game. but no ...
    The good thing of Tropico was that every person had a own political view, charactar and family, and I don't think 'politics' is in that Pirate-Tropico 2 .. .. never heard of communist pirates ..

How do other people think about this?

Tropico 2 shipped already?

Didn't Tropico 1 just come out last summer? That is when I bought it and I thought I bought it at full price. If so, then of course it is the same game. No time to create a new engine or work on a lot more features.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

No, not shipped. Planned.
      I don't know when it's going to be released.
      But I read a preview, and they say the dictator element is out.

Comment

Originally posted by K.J.H.
        No, not shipped. Planned.
        I don't know when it's going to be released.
        But I read a preview, and they say the dictator element is out.
        Hmm, so it sounds that they are going to use the name to make a different game. I read a little bit on the game and it is an entirely different time period. It could turn out really good. Or not. The key thing is that they make a good strategy and Tropico was pretty good. Nice to hear that they are at least going to make a different enough game that I will have to relearn it.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I think I shall still miss the political dictator things ... they were pretty crue ... eeh .. cool

Comment

I think I shall still miss the political dictator things ... they were pretty crue ... eeh .. cool

Comment

Ack, not Tropico. Details at the wrong places.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Not being done by PopTop. Conclusion: Don't care. Might possibly be interested if gets fantastic reviews.
                All syllogisms have three parts.
                Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Its by Frog City who were responsible for Imperialism 2 and Trade Empires.

Comment

Working...
                  X