Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where heros of might and magic 1/2 abandonware download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where heros of might and magic 1/2 abandonware download?

i would like to donwload heros of might and magic 1 or 2 abandonware but i cannot find it anywhere, does anyone know where i could find it?
    Just my 2p.
    Which is more than a 2 cents, about one cent more.
    Which shows you learn something every day.
    formerlyanon@hotmail.com

I can imagine using a search engine like Google using "+heroes +might +magic +abandonware" would help?

Comment

bit better...
      horray, found them!

thanks very much!
      Just my 2p.
      Which is more than a 2 cents, about one cent more.
      Which shows you learn something every day.
      formerlyanon@hotmail.com

Comment

While I'm normally a big fan of abandonware... I really don't think these games are abandonware just yet. They were massively reprinted over and over in various compilation packs. You should be able to find 'em cheap, and then you'll have the CDs and can play it the way it was meant to be played.

For starters, look at

They happen to be out of stock at the moment, but the fact it's in the catalog means that it's hardly abandonware just yet. And 20 dollars for those 3 great games is a great deal.
        All syllogisms have three parts.
        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

I'd have to agree on that. The Homm edition with all of the first 3 was actually marketed as such - unlike some others that specifically market the latest in the line and then throw the others in as a freebie.

Comment

I am really ticked at 3D0 for them not including HoMM2 in the HoMM3 Complete collection. I ended up bying both that and the older Millennium one.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X