Fantasy empires (1993 ?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy empires (1993 ?)

This old board-game -like PC-game came into my computer a week ago. It's quite amusing. It is like RISK with fantasy applications (dwarfs, elfs, halflings, mages, orcs, ect).

If you like risk, you could also like this...

you can find it at the underdogs...
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

I think I remember that. Does it have a wizard at the top of the screen and, if you don't make a move for awhile, he falls asleep?

If so, it's a nifty game.

Comment

I don't know about sleeping wiz... but yes, there is this goofy hooded guy in the top of the screen. And if you move the mouse, his eyes follow the cursor

Comment

this is the guy at the top of the screen...
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice fun game to while away a few hours. I preferred the original Stronghold where you had to build your fantasy city up before sending out your troops.
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

Yeah, I have stronghold also. But I think I don't like it as much... It's a bit like simcity with fantasy added...

Comment

Oh it can't hold a candle to simcity when it comes to the city building but I liked the idea of training up your hordes of adventurers before setting out to dispatch armies of orcs, giants and vampires instead of just buying them. Majesty was good too, although a little bit too RTS to be a true kingdom sim.
              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
              H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
              X