Dark Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Tower

Does anybody remember the board game Dark Tower?

It was a game where you had to go into other territories and find one of three keys. You could be attacked by brigands, a dragon, find a town to buy food and warriors. Find a dragon slaying sword.

When you got to the tower you had to figure out the correct combination for the keys to open the tower.

When the tower opened you fought a final battle and if you won it you won the game.

The Tower was about 15" high and everything was ran by the keyboard on it. It roatated to each person on their turn.

Anyone. Anyone?
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Yeah, I remember it. Not a great game, but considering what a piece of crap I expected it to be, I was very pleasantly surprised.

My copy died when the batteries rotted out and corroded the tower mechanism.
    "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Little
      Yeah, I remember it. Not a great game, but considering what a piece of crap I expected it to be, I was very pleasantly surprised.

My copy died when the batteries rotted out and corroded the tower mechanism.

My mother actually enjoyed it, so I had to play it a lot!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I remember seeing it but never had the opportunity to play.
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
        X