Smash/Julius3:Mighty Mouse vs Superman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smash/Julius3:Mighty Mouse vs Superman

here we go again.I make some big talk so I better make some good moves.

this may be the last time we are even

1.e4,d4,Nf3,Nc3

your move

seriously,

1.Nf3
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Uhhh?

Is this a "dastardly new tactic by the evil master" king Julius the first? He's playing black!

Or is it an "innovative but justifiable ploy by the good student" knight Smash the somethingorother to fool Julius into thinking so?

I guess we'll find out with Julius' first post ...
    Either way - a spate of new possibilities abound
    ie: Its been a while since Julius played black!

Comment

The challenger has the choice.Carolus tryed to place Julius in a different role
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

1 Nf3 ... Nc6
        Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

Evil Master Prince Julius always allows his opponent to choose colors.
          By the way, I don’t like superman !!!
          And my comments on the last game have just been posted
          Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

Thats a pretty thorough analysis.I wanted him to play 12.Bc5....I don't really know.Kinduva crazy game that both sides had some good play in.Obviously,even the smallest mistake will be exploited by the champ.

1.Nf3 Nc6
            2.e4

an invitation....

Comment

that should be 12...Bc5 for CR.

Comment

1 Nf3 ... Nc6
                2 e4 ... e5

Comment

I was expecting 2 c4 or 2 d4
                  In the carolus game, I think the bishop belonged to the big a1-h8 diagonal, there is no other reason to justify g6 that weakens the dark square.
                  But I may be wrong, it was so complicated

Comment

aha..score a small one for the challenger...surprise.
                    Now that you have recovered from that ..I have managed to avoid your beloved French and now the Spanish torture begins....

1 Nf3 ... Nc6
                    2 e4 ... e5
                    3.Bb5

CR game-you are probably right but I don't think you would have allowed that for long without some kind of challenge to that long diagonal.Since the challenger MUST win,he does want to chop pieces,but if he surrenders that diagonal..well thats not so good either.It just doesn't look promising for a black win if those bishops go...and it doesn't look promising for a black win if they stay
                    Not that he immediately loses or anything,but it makes even more difficult for a black win...and, afterall,a draw is the same as a loss for the challenger.

Comment

1 Nf3 ... Nc6
                      2 e4 ... e5
                      3 Bb5 ... Nd4

Comment

Spanish torture
                        I am free like a Bird
                        I hope this is a surprise, too

Comment

Spanish torture is just a nickname for the Ruy.

whoa!...Bird's Defense...haven't seen this for ages

1 Nf3 ... Nc6
                          2 e4 ... e5
                          3 Bb5 ... Nd4
                          4.Nxd4

Comment

1 Nf3 ... Nc6
                            2 e4 ... e5
                            3 Bb5 ... Nd4
                            4 Nxd4 ... exd4

Comment

Originally posted by Smash
                              whoa!...Bird's Defense...haven't seen this for ages
                              Then the surprise is definitely mine

Comment

Working...
                              X