Neverwinter Nights - BETA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverwinter Nights - BETA

That's right, they've started an open (but limited) beta test and are taking applications now. Goto the official site or straight to the Beta Application for more info.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Is this the D&D thang?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

If I was interested in rpg's, this might be of interest to me.

Comment

Oh oh oh! Thanks for the info!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Coolies!
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

thanks osweld, hadn't checked on NWN for a while

Originally posted by ixnay37
            If I was interested in rpg's, this might be of interest to me.
            out of curiousity, if it's not of interest to you why bother to post about it? post count boost?
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard
              out of curiousity, if it's not of interest to you why bother to post about it? post count boost?

Seriously, though - this is that game that's been in development for years and such, right? My brother is probably drooling over it right now...

Comment

yeah, they've been working on it for a while. i'd be drooling over it, but an unfortunate incident involving Civ3 and a tin can has killed off all of my blind optimism

i signed up for the beta test though

Comment

I would love to Beta test this game, I just don't have much faith that it will live up to expectations.
                  About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I was going to sign up for the beta - test.

But then I saw the infogreed page, and I just couldn't in good conscience submit my information to them.

Besides, I have a slight phobia of beta-testing for infogreed, just reminds me too strongly of recent history...
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

yeah, seeing the infrogreed page made me hesitate, hopefully the beta-testers won't be charged for testing it this time

Comment

Just a little update.... Bioware has a new website up (http://nwn.bioware.com/) and the beta toolset should be released soon.
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

WOW! This game looks like it will be awesome ...

/me crosses his fingers and hope not to be let down again.

I can't wait to see if it can live up to the hype.

It prolly won't ... since the hype has been so huge, but if it gets only half way it will still be a kick-a$$ game!
                          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard
                            i'd be drooling over it, but an unfortunate incident involving Civ3 and a tin can has killed off all of my blind optimism
                            I hope the tin can made it through ok.

I have a very nasty feeling that I'm going to have to upgrade my (by now venerable - where does the time go? ) PC to be able to try it out ...

Comment

I refuse to be a beta-tester until the game is released. Then we all get to pay money to beta-test it together and then scream for the patch that we know will only fix half the problems
                              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                              H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
                              X