TOAW II elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOAW II elite

This game is freakin addictive. I play one arab Israeli war and I sit there for 15 minutes a turn. I even lost.....the AI whooped my ass. Eygpt ok went across the Suez, and Syria. We got into Israel and up the Sinia, but the Israeli airforce bombed the bridges,and launched a huge tank counter-attack and pushed us back. But it was fun.

Does anybody have The Operation Art of War II (Elite)?

PBEM sounds fun

Is it a new game? (one that cannot be easily downloadable)
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

faded glory: I play TOAW elite as well.

You might be interested in reading through the thread on this forum called "Do You Like wargames?" It has a lot of TOAW discussion as well as a lot of links to free wargames that you can download.

Comment

well here are the screenshots. Lucky last night I took them.Actually was gonna do a AAR on TS web. But I cant

Suez, Starting offensive. About 900 T-55's and 70,000 troops. My first move was to try and knock out the Israeli airforce..... But lost about 600 migs in the first 5 hours. Got bogged down on the opposite side
        Attached Files

Comment

Golan wasnt as tough..I overwhelmed there initial lines
          Attached Files

Comment

Back to Suez. Engies got stuck. Commando's were engaged..... Waiting so I kind float the tanks across. But the Israeli's kept bombing them...but eventually..the SAM coverage provaled. I got 86 Israeli planes in 2 turns. (They stopped after that)
            Attached Files

Comment

But we get through Bar lev in teh south (ignore overlap error)
              Attached Files
              Last edited by faded glory; April 10, 2002, 20:37.

Comment

Golan, High water mark.....its all down hil from here. Lost a crucial battle at Al-Quesda or whatever that city is. Lost like 300 T-62's..couldnt recover. Well I captured the city. But the price was too heavy to hold on. And USA was sending a bunch of supplies and Israeli AI was bringing them up...
                Attached Files

Comment

Now We break through in the Sinia, I rush 3 Tank Divisions... It turns into a route. Somthing like 700 Israeli's were killed. And we pushed up north to hook the Israeli's and connect to the sea (Hopefully surrounded Israeli Ugdat tank corps)

oh forgot to attach....

Comment

North! God is great, God is good! Death to umm...Zionism!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Continue pushing. I can smell victory. 70,000 Israeli's might be incrircled here...If I keep pushing..But AI sets up strong points on city. I try to just ignore...But I must assualt. They are tough. Eat up lots of men. Katuysha's arent helping
                      Attached Files

Comment

Pushing up...(notice my undefended flank)

Comment

sigh
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by faded glory; April 10, 2002, 20:46.

Comment

Well.....I only had a few BMP's and signal men on my flank. It would figure 500 M60's would figure.

Oh its all downhill from here. After a hard fight, Syria is obliterated. 2 Eygptian armies ended up getting surrounded. I tried to save them with a Morrocco tank division and Libya Mech. But no dice.

Anyway. Here is the AAR. This game has an awesome AI.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Great pics faded glory. Glad you are enjoying the game.

Yes, that AI can stomp you hard :lol

Comment

Working...
                              X