Halo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo

SInce this is the newest game i've encountered and i don't see a recent thread on it....let's discuss Halo from xbox!
    I recently played it..and on doubles i was able to beat easy within a few days (not playing nonstop..i don't have that sort of attention span)..i started heroic and what a difference! i was (yes..don't laugh!) scared of the Flood to begin with..but then there were everywhere! They're like..lice or swarming bugs! Bugs make me itch..just looking at them! over all i thought it was a great game.....
    Did anyone else get annoyed with the invisible Elite with swords??? I was so hard to see them or even KNOW they were coming.

also, has anyone don't any theorizing as to HOW the Flood got on HALO, and if the Covenant had been there so long..WHY they hadn't dicovered the Flood sooner?
    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

*I have played through Halo a little with my bro-in-law on his Xbox. We got to the alien ship and that is the last I have played it.

Lots of fun playing co-op with someone. Too bad it hasn't come out for PC yet.

When will they learn?

Comment

is it supposed to come out on PC? I thought alot of the settings were confusing...alot of them looked exactly the same to me...even though some were repeats of you having to go back after the release of the Flood, i still thought that other parts..like the similarities of the covenant ship to structures on Halo,..looked alike...it was then hard to follow a story line because i couldn't tell where i was going.
      also, did anyone feel that the level where you have t go through four floors of Flood was a bit much since they were IDENTICAL floors?
      i love it..but perhaps they could have varied it up a bit.
      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Yeah, I kinda liked it. The best was coop and seeing all of those huge battles. You get marines on your side and you see the other two alien forces duking it out, it was awesome.

BTW, look for the Halo-Warthog Jump video. You will laugh soooo hard.
        I never know their names, But i smile just the same
        New faces...Strange places,
        Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
        -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Download the Warthog jump here

Comment

I was under the impression that halo was deliberately released exclusively for the Xbox to promote sales of the console. If that is true then it will never appear on the PC.
            To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
            H.Poincaré

Comment

MAC, i didn't especially pay attention to the Marine unless i wanted them shoot in the back of the warthog. They seemed to do a fairly BAD job of staying alive and killing covenant/flood. and they seem to LIKE being underneath my wheel s for some reason.

Comment

Halo. A brief review.

Pros:

Everything.

Cons:

You have to buy an XBox - which are humongously overpriced here.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

where is here?

well, i don't have an xbox either. I played it alot with LR while i was in Cali. How bad IS the price? what is it compared to PS2 and gamecube? i heard you're supposed to be able to hook them up online? how does that work and is it functioning yet?

Comment

You can hook them up to your computer if you have an extra network card. Then you can play other propl online using some gamespy software.
                    Here, is some scandanavian country I'm sure, and I think specifically, Finland.
                    I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                    New faces...Strange places,
                    Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                    -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Working...
                    X